Pay Down Balances
Visa Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Flexible Cash Rewards
Max Cash Preferred Card
- 5% on the first $2,000 combined eligible purchases each quarter on two chosen categories1
- 5% from two categories like these: Cell Phone Providers or TV, Internet & Streaming or Home Utilities
- 2% unlimited cash back from one category: Gas Stations & Ground Transportation or Restaurants & Food Delivery or Grocery Stores & Grocery Delivery
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $150 bonus after $500 in eligible net purchases are made within the first 90 days of account opening 2
Rewards The Way You Want
Visa Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn with five years to redeem rewards
- 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase
Visa Secured Card
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history, here’s a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account.
The Elan Reward Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
- 1Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account. With this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase, or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
- 2Reward points can be redeemed as cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). A one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
3. Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5. Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6. Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Further details are available in the Guide to Benefits which is provided to new cardmembers upon approval.
7. Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.