We are pleased to inform you that all branches except Lewis Road will re-open with our normal business hours on Monday, June 15th. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. The safety of our staff and members is our highest priority as we are committed to providing financial access, support, and guidance to our Members.
In anticipation of our lobbies opening up full time we would like to share some changes in our procedures to maintain everyone’s health and safety.
- Those that are ill are asked to stay home with the recommendation of taking advantage of our online or phone services. As always, our online service is available 24/7 and now offers Remote Capture Deposit for check deposits. Ask a staff Member today about any specific transactions you would like to conduct from home.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at all Teller Stations.
- Distance markers have been placed throughout our branches to maintain the 6 feet social distancing when possible.
- Please be patient because due to the size of our lobbies only one member is permitted at a time.
- Facemasks are required, per Governor Cuomo’s order.
- Hand shaking, as a social greeting, will be temporarily discontinued.
- Appointments are recommended for any services beyond standard teller window services.
Please remember all the convenient ways you can access your account:
- Visit WWW.CUOnlineuhs.org and login on the left-hand side of the page.
- Downloading our App with your smart phone by searching for UHS Employees Federal Credit Union in your mobile device’s store.
- Calling 607-763-6565 for Lost Stolen Cards, speak to a Representative, file a debit card dispute and access your account with our Telephone Teller.
Thanks again for your patience as we re-open and continue to navigate through these times together. Stay well and as always, we are thankful for this opportunity to continue to serve you and your family.
Chief Executive Officer
UHS Employees Federal Credit Union