UHS Employees Federal Credit Union, in partnership with TRUStage Auto, Homeowner’s, and Renter’s Insurance program, is reserving seats for our defensive driving class on Saturday, June 24th, 9am-4pm, at UHS Binghamton General Hospital. This class is taught by a American Safety Institute certified instructor and is open to Credit Union Members, all UHS Employees system-wide, and all family and friends.
In addition to being a great driving refresher, this class can earn you a significant discount on your auto insurance rates in NY, and may help you reduce up to 4 points from your NYS license. The class costs $25.00 for Credit Union Members, $35.00 for non-Members, and includes a light lunch compliments of the Credit Union and TRUStage Auto, Homeowner’s, and Renter’s Insurance. Sign up as soon as possible by contacting Credit Union Operations Specialist Megan Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is due when signing up and is non-refundable.
This is one of many ways that UHS Employees Federal Credit Union continues to celebrate our partnership with Liberty Mutual Insurance to provide TRUStage Auto, Homeowner’s, and Renter’s Insurance to all Credit Union Members. Through the TRUStage program, all Credit Union Members qualify for:
• An additional 10% off already competitive rates on auto, homeowner’s, and renter’s insurance.
• Additional savings on your home insurance when you insure both your car and home
• Additional discounts based on your driving experience, car and home safety features, and other great programs like accident forgiveness for your vehicle and loss forgiveness for your home.
• 24 hour claims assistance, 24-hour emergency home repair, after-hours policy service, and optional 24-hour roadside assistance.
• Convenient service by phone, online, or at one of three local sales offices within the Twin Tiers.
• Great options like coverage for your cell phone, tablet, & other devices.
Our local TruStage/Liberty Insurance Agent can assist you with a free no-obligation quote of any TRUStage Auto, Homeowner’s, and Renter’s Insurance product at 607-725-4390 or email@example.com. Need additional assistance? Call Megan at 763-6268.